Monday, December 05, 2005
This is by far the best bad movie we have ever seen. It was basically created by the family of Don Dohler in someones backyard with a budget the same size as your local grade schools Easter play. The movie starts with "state of the art" digital effects and a very suspensful scene that introduces the Galaxy Invader to viewers where he attacks a couple at home. From here on out, the movie should be called, "Drunken Hillbillies and Their Wacky Shenanigans."
There are two basic storylines in this movie.
1. A college professor and former student try to find the Galaxy Invader to help him and study him.
2. Two drunken rednecks gather a small army to capture Galaxy Invader and sell him to the Russians.
THE RACE IS ON!
• Pa wears the exact same torn shirt for about 5 days straight apparently.
• JJ tries to control his father but fails. A BRUTAL fight ensues that looks more like something off of "Darrins Dance Moves."
• Many quotable lines that are delivered with as much enthusiasm as a freshly salted slug.
• The ending. Makes the entire movie worth watching.
Links to this post: