Wednesday, December 07, 2005
+10 min- So far I've seen a Skyline with a ground effects kit driving over a bridge
+12 min- Ok, the skyline raced a classic camaro, but barely got over 50 mph
+15 min- Someone shoots up the skyline, it goes to the shop
+16 min- The driver of the skyline is a drug dealer
+30 min- ummmm...no racing.
+45 min- still no racing.
+60 min- oohh a chase scene...but it is at idle speeds through a loading dock
End of movie-........ok, there was absolutely no racing whatsoever in this movie. I guess, some of the characters had nice cars, and when the guy got his skyline back, he did a donut, but not before melting off one wheel because he couldn't get positive traction.
This movie was riddle with lame stunts, poor acting, boring writing, and ugly british people. Typical, main character cuts deal with cops to bring in the bigger fish, then main character sets up big fish, screws big fish, but figures out a way to screw the cops and make a getaway with all the loot.
• Droppin a gear during opening race, and taking the tach up to, wait for it, 4,000 rpm
• Crushing a guy in a parking garage with his own car
• The drug containers looking suspiciously like sexual toys
• Not being able to figure out if the guys girlfriend was hot or not
• Seeing the guys girlfriend and the (female) cop in the shower together at the end
• Realizing the girlfriend and the cop are neither one hot
This is the movie that the InternetMovieCARDatabase said had the most WRX's.
Doesn't that count for something?
Links to this post: